What is HorizonWatching?: HorizonWatching was launched in 2006 to encourage sharing information and collaborating about emerging trends, technologies, and business issues that will impact businesses of all sizes in the future. We're also interested in discussing how businesses plan for the future. So what is your vision of the future for the business/technology topic that you are focused on?
About Me: I'm an IBMer who is interested in understanding the potential futures that await us. I've spent most of my career in marketing research and strategy roles. So, I like to do research on emerging trends, technologies and business issues. Anything I say or do related to the HorizonWatching effort is my own work and does represent the views of the company I work for (IBM). I won't bore you here with my background. For more on me, see my LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/whchamb
- Typepad: This blog features my research, analysis, and opinions http://horizonwatching.typepad.com/
- Tumblr: This blog features the research and opinions of others http://horizonwatching.tumblr.com/
- LinkedIn: This Linked In Group has discussion forums that allow us to collaborate on emerging trends. http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about&gid=1817327
- Twitter: Here I share links and engage in conversations with those that tweet: http://twitter.com/horizonwatching
- Facebook: This Fan page provides HorizonWatching updates as well as the Facebook style of social conversation http://www.facebook.com/pages/HorizonWatching/171883855681
- Slideshare: This is where I share slide decks and other deliverables http://www.slideshare.net/HorizonWatching