David Armano recently provided a post on his personal blog, Logic "+ Emotion, that he titled: Six Social Media Trends for 2010. Armano is part of the founding team at Dachis Group, an Austin based consultancy delivering social business design services.
Armano lists the six most important social media trends for 2010 as:
- Social media begins to look less social.
- Corporations look to scale.
- Social business becomes serious play.
- Your company will have a social media policy (and it might actually be enforced).
- Mobile becomes a social media lifeline.
- Sharing no longer means e-mail.
You can check out Armano’s full “Six Social Media Trends for 2010” blog post at http://darmano.typepad.com/logic_emotion/2009/11/social.html